Our client a well established broker focused asset financier with a superb record of service and a highly experienced management team a number of whom we have placed are seeking a Collections Offer to join their City of London based team.
You will support the Collections Manager in all collection activities within the Asset Finance Department to include arrears collection, debt recovery and liaising with the Banks’ internal credit team and outside panel of Solicitors.
Key responsibilities will include :
- Actively manage daily returned payments to reduce and prevent customer debt
- Ability to effectively manage busy workflow and identify key objectives
- Assist in monitoring of the performance of the portfolio of over 3,100 live accounts
- Close liaison with any professional advisers/brokers/valuers/recovery agents
- Support Collections Manager in all collections activities within company policy guidelines and as directed by Senior Manager
- Ensure customers are treated fairly and FCA regulations are adhered to
You can expect to work with a range of stakeholders including , the asset finance team , credit , risk and our clients customers.
We are seeking applications from those who can work from offices in the City of London and have the following skills & competencies :
- An experienced individual used to being part of a team, who is also self-motivated and has a strong work ethic.
- Experience working within an FCA regulated environment
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar asset finance collections role
- Experience working within the asset finance sector, particularly within the construction and transport sectors
- An ability to take on new responsibilities, to develop knowledge of Asset Finance.
- A good working knowledge of CRM and data systems, Word, Excel and Outlook
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to manipulate information databases
- Ability to work with figures and maintain accurate records
- Ability to communicate accurately, both verbally and in writing
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure to tight timescales whilst paying attention to detail
From a personal perspectives we are seeking applications who those who are
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Can demonstrate professional integrity and a strong work ethic
- Confidence to challenge actions and behaviours that are not consistent with our clients policies and best interests of the business and its customers
- Demonstrate alignment with our clients core values of Teamwork, Service, Integrity and Tenacity
Base salary range up to £40,000 with a contributory pension , life insurance , private health cover , 25 days holiday plus a season ticket loan.