Our client a leading international vendor centric asset financier are seeking a Helsinki based Credit & Collections Manager to contribute and support their vision to be the trusted brand for financial services in Europe and to be the first choice and household name for financial services by 2030.
This will be delivered by achieving the mission of exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences today.
As a member of the Credit and Collections team ensure delivery of an outstanding customer experience by supporting the underwriting process through completing timely credit decisions in accordance with policy and participate and contribute to maximising collections and recoveries, as well as identifying and minimising fraud through the risk strategy.
Work collaboratively with managers and all colleagues to create opportunities to support the success of the business
To enhance, develop and comply with all corporate governance requirements.
- Ability to work with and collaborate with colleagues
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to collaborate with and influence senior colleagues
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally, in writing and on the telephone
- Ability to think differently and outside the box
- Knowledge of commercial credit underwriting and collections activities
- Knowledge and understanding of working directly with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in the asset finance / commercial lending
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft office particularly excel
- Knowledge of Financial Services encompassing Fraud, Credit and Risk, Collections, Insolvency, Asset Finance
A detailed job description is available to suitably qualified applicants.
We a seeking a genuine self starter able to work autonomously and with minimal supervision as you will be one of a small team based in Helsinki reporting back into the UK.
You will take local decisions on credit and first stage collections and it is anticipated that after a qualifying period you will have your own credit authority.
You can expect to be customer facing with vendor partners working with local sales resource and be responsible to in country collections.
This is an excellent role for someone to shine and grow with our clients Finnish business
To apply you should be local to Helsinki, but able to travel nationally as required , you will be a native Finnish speaker with business standard written and spoken English.
If you are a self starter with asset finance sector experience and some credit experience call us for a confidential discussion about the role and our client.
Salary to €55,000 + possible company car and large company benefits