Our client are a long established leading international lessor who are seeking to add additional resource to their UK & Ireland legal team , reporting to the Head of Legal for UK & Ireland you will assist in the preparation of Agreements for our clients International, UK and Ireland business units.
Specific responsibilities will encompass :
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Head of Legal, prepare supplemental agreements for national and international transactions.
- Support in the administrative preparation of commercial contracts (including NDAs, engagement letters and sub-contracts) with Customers, and for International Deals,
- Support in the administrative preparation of financing documentation with national and international customers,
- Support the Head of Legal by administratively recording insurance claims and queries
- Maintain relevant databases of contract terms, agreements, renewals, trademarks, and domain names
- Maintain a company risk register
- Conduct legal research, as required
Role will be contractually home based and our client are flexible on your location , applicants from those based in London or South East are particularly welcomed.
- Must be degree-qualified to Bachelors or Masters level, minimum 2:1;
- Must be able to assist with typing, formatting ( legal styles) of Agreements
- Proof reading skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft word, automatic numbering; table of contents, referencing and cross referencing; and being adept at being able to spot errors;
- Managing library of documents and contracts;
- Excellent administrative organisational skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environment;
- Must be able to meet administrative deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and a strong sense of professionalism;
- Excellent IT skills, understanding of legal document styles and proficient in the use of Microsoft packages;
- A confident communicator, both verbal and written;
- Able to develop and maintain productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to handle internal conflict appropriately;
- Excellent time management skills;
- The ability to work autonomously, exercise discretion, and work as part of the wider administrative team , as well as independently;
- Salary range up to £30,000 plus Training and development opportunities (internal HR Academy)
- Flexibility to work from home with all IT equipment and mobile phone provided
- Pension , private healthcare and 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays).