Our client a well established company have formed a strategic relationship with one of the UK’s leading companies to provide sophisticated solutions for the financing of IT assets and services.
We are seeking for our client a Programme Manager to build this relationship from inception , operating nationally to C level with their partner.
Ambitions for this relationship are very significant and reflect the enormous scale of the opportunity at our clients partner. The plan being to have financed £250m of volume by the end of year 5 of the partnership.
The above provides deliberately only a very high level summary as we do not wish to share further information in public.
We have an excellent job description that outlines the detailed focus of the position and its broad range of responsibilities that we are willing to share with appropriately skilled applicants.
To be considered for this position we are seeking application from those who are ideally living in the South of the UK but are willing to travel nationally and have with the following :
- A Degree level qualification.
- 10+ years in Financial Services, preferably gained in technology sector in a program management or senior business development role
- Program Management of a multi-layered business
- Business development in a complex environment
- Product management, development & marketing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong personal & interpersonal (relationship-building) skills
- Working in a complex group environment with multiple stakeholders
- Results-orientated, focused on driving inputs as well as delivering outcomes
Salary to £100,000 + & bonus of 30% + car allowance and excellent benefits