Our client a long established and well respected asset financier seeks a Sales Support Manager to joins its Essex based team , hybrid working of up to 2 days a week from home is available.
Primary purpose of the position is to manage and oversee the day to day running of the sales support department, ensuring SLA’s and deadlines are reached. Motivate the team to achieve shared goals and develop in their roles.
- Oversee the day to day operation of the Sales Support department
- Motivate team members to deliver a high standard of work and excellent service to our brokers and customers
- Manage the performance of individuals with monthly one to one feedback sessions, mid-year and end of year appraisals, providing individuals with objectives and plans for personal development
- Review the quality of work produced by the team, ensure they are working to a good standard with minimal errors
- Discover training needs and provide coaching where required
- Manage daily workloads and monitor team performance which includes tracking SLA’s to identify the cause of any delays
- Encourage our ‘personal service’ to be maintained across the team
- Get involved with any large/complicated deals, track their progress and oversee their completion
- Coordinate and lead weekly and monthly team meetings
- Deliver updates on team performance, workload and month end projections at monthly manager and all staff company meetings
- Attend weekly sales team meetings to collate information on forecasts and expected workload
- Authorise bank payments for high value payouts
- Manage the team holiday planning
- Resolve any issues and conflicts within the team
- Responsible for recruitment of new staff in the department as required
- Six-monthly review of Sales Support Processes, ensuring guides and Data Maps are up to date and used for staff training
- Ensure sure team are adhering to GDPR, reporting any breaches to our parent bank
- Complete quarterly and annual RCSA reviews for the department
You need to be located to work from our clients offices in Essex 3 days a week and have a background in an operations / sales support capacity in the finance and leasing sector.
Beyond this our clients ideal experience encompasses the following :
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Extensive knowledge of the ales support function and department processes
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Strong ability to motivate a team to deliver a high standard of work
- Ability to handle high workloads without impact on accuracy and quality of work
- Experience in all aspects of people management, including ongoing performance management, professional skills development, coaching and career progression of the team
- Self-motivated individual with a sense of urgency
If you have the majority of these skills and can close any gaps rapidly and can work 3 days a week from offices in Essex we will be interested in talking with you.
Salary range up to c£50,000 for a strongly qualified applicant
Plus bonus of up to 12% of salary plus excellent benefits.